Haldi Doodh Mix
Haldi Doodh Mix
Turmeric Ashwagandha Latte Mix | Natural Antibiotic | Boost Immunity | Strengthen Body and Mind | 100% Organic | 100.0 gm
Helps in weight loss
Helps reduce inflammation and joint pain
Protects against heart disease
Curcumin in turmeric improves mood
Take one glass of boiled milk
Take one spoon of Haldi doodh mix
Mix well and serve hot before going to bed
Turmeric Ashwagandha Latte Mix – An organic mix of Turmeric and Ashwagandha with bountiful botanicals for healing and calming. It’s an 100% Organic Immunity Boosting. Ready-to-mix can be brewed in hot & cold milk. Turmeric milk properties are well documented, Ashwagandha boosts immunity and improves brain power. Almond and pistachio are added to the flavour to give best taste. Overall, Healing Home haldi doodh mix strengthen body and mind. In addition, when it is mixed with hot milk/smoothies/oatmeal, it provides a wholesome meal with great benefits. Good for all : kids , senior citizens and adults. It's also proven that golden turmeric mix is a healthy powder to mix with your milk.
About this item
- Beneficial in Joints-Pain
- 100% Organic | Boost Immunity
- Ready-to-mix in just 1 min | It can be brewed in hot & cold milk
- Anti-Allergic | Curcumin found in Turmeric purifies blood
- Natural antibiotic | Properties to prevent and ease cough, cold, headaches and infections
- We source purest Haldi from different part of Asia and mixed with herbs which you can’t easily get in your kitchen. It is far more nutritious than organic haldi available in market
- Cardamom, Kesar (Pusph), Almond, Cinnamon and Mishri makes it tasty and healthy drink for the whole family
Organic Turmeric root extract | Ashwagandha extract | Cardamom powder | Kesar (Pusph) | Almond powder| Salam Mishri powder | Black pepper powder | Carom seed powder | Ginger powder | Fennel seed powder | Cinnamon powder
Store the sachets in a cool dark place. If you are storing it in the refrigerator/freezer, then store it in an airtight jar or the packet can too be directly kept. Before using, allow the mix to reach room temperature to prevent any condensation.
1. What are the ingredients present in Haldi Doodh Milk Mix?The key ingredients used in the Haldi Doodh Milk mix are almonds,cardamon powder, ashwagandha powder, Haldi powder, and stevia powder
2. Can I have the milk mix powder in water?Yes, the mix can be stirred in cold and hot water. However, it is bestmixed with milk
3. What are the health benefits of this product?The Haldi Doodh powder helps in building immunity. Strengthen body and mind, and is an antibiotic.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.