Now we all are enjoying the pleasant change in weather. The winter is on the way to thrilling us with chill and cold. The Winter season brings along some infectious disorders like the common cold, flu, skin disorders, neurons disorders, and fever. The best way to prevent the above-mentioned disorders during this season is to boost our immunity. During this season we feel hungrier than usual, so it is also important to choose the right kind of food. We also need to follow a proper exercise regime and a healthy lifestyle to ensure maximum benefits.
During this season we get a variety of fresh fruits and vegetables. So, our focus should be on getting nutrition through proper food. A balanced diet filled with Vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants supports our immune system. Fresh vegetables and fruits keep our digestive system healthy to build up our immune system.
Here are some immunity-boosting foods that can be used during
1. Ginger: It is the most important spice used in wither to prevent
various disorders like cold and flu. A boiled cup of water with
ginger is very good for the respiratory system. It strengthens the
immunity and digestive system.
2. Golden milk: Milk with turmeric reduces inflammation and pain. It also improves memory and brain function. It boosts immunity also. It also protects against heart disease. It is filled with anti-oxidant, anti-viral, and anti-inflammatory activities. Due to strong antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, it strengthens our immune system.
3. Lemon tea with ginger: It is also a natural immunity booster. Its regular intake relives anxiety, lowers cholesterol, prevents infection, boosts oral health, relieving pain and bloating.
4. Garlic: It is also used in Indian spices. It is good for cardiac disorders. Regular intake strengthens immunity.
5. Citrus Fruits: Most citrus fruits like lemon, lime, orange, etc., are rich in Vitamin C. Citrus fruit is known as nature's immunity booster. Intake of Luke warm water with lemon juice acts as digestive and treats various abdominal disorders.
6. Dark Leafy Vegetables: Spinach, mustard greens, and other dark leafy vegetables are a rich source of antioxidants and immunity-boosting vitamin C. So its regular intake boosts our immune system.
7. Mushrooms: The delicious mushrooms are also immunity-boosting products they are rich in Vitamin D.
8. Turmeric: It is an important immunity booster agent used to treat various disorders caused due to winter. It is also used to treat fever and other respiratory disorders.
9. Clove: It is used to treat respiratory and digestive disorders.
10. Black pepper: It is a natural bio-enhancing material. Its regular intake boosts immunity.
11. Long pepper: In Ayurveda, it is the best drug to treat respiratory disorders. Intake of its powder along with crystal sugar treats cough, cold, fever and body ache.