In Ayurveda and Yoga, a lot of importance has been given to the diet for good health. Hence, good knowledge about food and diet is essential for a person to remain healthy. Diet plays an instrumental role in achieving good health. In the absence of rational food habits, it is difficult to remain healthy. A good diet leads to a good & healthy body.
Immune promoting herbs of Ayurveda used as food:
- Use warm water or boiled with herbs like ginger or coriander or basil or cumin seeds etc., for drinking purposes.
- Intake fresh, warm, and balanced diet
- Drink Golden Milk (Half teaspoon Healing Home Wellness Haldi powder in 150ml hot milk) once at night.
- Drink Ayush Kadha or Kwath(hot infusion or decoction)
- Rituharitaki (Administration of Haritaki in a different season )
Use of Single herbs for the prevention of disease:
- Guduchi (Heart-leaved moonseed): Intake of its decoction. It boosts immunity.
- Aswagantha (Winter cherry): Intake of powder along with lukewarm water is useful.
- Bharangi (Glory bower): Its decoction is useful for the prevention of cough.
- Maricha (Black pepper): Its powder boosts immunity and prevents cough.
- Lavang (Clove): Its powder boosts immunity and prevents cough.
- Tweak (Cinnamon): Its decoction is useful for the prevention of cough and fever.
- Ajamoda (Ajowan seed): Its decoction and powder are useful for the prevention of cough. It also acts as a carminative.
Healing Home Herbal Tea has the ability to build immunity against Covid-19.